Powerful Unified Communications
- Digiquip Unified Communications helps people across your business be more productive and efficient regardless of their location or chosen device.
- Digiquip UC uses the power of iPECS UCP which is a unified communications platform designed to help organisations communicate and collaborate with all of their colleagues.
- Users can use voice, video, instant messaging, conference calls, visual voicemail, all on one simple and easy to use platform.
Call us for more information
Contact us for more info
FULLY FEATURED HANDSETS
An entry level handset designed to allow businesses to access the functionality of the 1000i IP range in areas that face a low level of call traffic. Ideal for unmanned reception areas or admin use, this system provides a cost-effective way to connect your business.
The ideal phone system for a range of office roles. The 1030i features a variety of features essential to users facing a high volume of daily calls. Featuring a full colour, backlit display, programmable keys and more. Creating a user-friendly and versatile call experience.
The 1040i features the same great user experience as the 1030i and is excellent for a range of professional environments. The 1040i’s standout feature is its large clear colour display, creating an even better user experience for those facing many calls every day.
The executive model of the 1000i IP range, the 1050i features a large, full colour backlit display and features a huge range of customisable options. The 1050i boasts a huge amount of flexibility, allowing you to programme your favourite contacts for easy access.
The latest flagship model from the iPECS range. The 1080i features a full colour touchscreen and high-quality video conferencing. It is the only business phone system powered by Android 10. The 1080i supports WiFi, Bluetooth, USB and HDMI ports. Designed for the ultimate communications experience.
Portable DECT handsets for roaming access to iPECS in your office or warehouse. GDC-500H includes Bluetooth connectivity for headset use and Speakerphone function.
iPECS IP DECT provides your team with full access to the system regardless of their location. Perfect for staff on the move or working in a warehouse, workshop or campus locations.
- WiFi handset for roaming access to iPECS in your office
- Seamless handover between cells during Talktime
These consoles allow you to create a quick and efficient speed-dial service. Ideal for internal communications and collaboration, the DSS/LSS consoles allow your team to add and remove users with ease, ideal for the modern business environment.
iPECS UCS is a unified communications application that enables users to boost their productivity from anywhere with any devices.
- Instant access to colleagues availability
- Quickly find colleagues who are available and save time and money with more efficient first-time contact
- Integrated “do not disturb” presence setting is available across UCS and Phone
- Simply invite others with drag & drop
- Send and receive text messages to other internal communication systems
- Leave notes for offline UCS users so they can contact you as soon as they come online
- Call popup shows caller’s information
- Outlook popup shows caller’s contact information in Microsoft Outlook
- Make quick memos on call within a pop-up window
- Simple to use Audio Conference Manager
- Use built-in audio conference system and increase capacity with MCIM conferencing module
- Easy conference organisation through PC application with drag & drop
- Features for conference control (Invite / Master change / Mute / Lock / Record)
- One-to-one video calls from UCS Desktop and Mobile client
- QCIF, CIF, 4CIF video resolution
- Face to face conferences with colleagues
- Max. six party, and eight group video conference (Support only 1:1 on Mobile)
- QCIF, CIF, 4CIF video resolution
- Quick ad-hoc conference set up
- Meet-me conference and email notification
- Application sharing during conference
- Remote monitoring, Still shot, Recording
- Presentation mode (1:32)
- Integrate iPECS telephony into your desktop and PC applications
- Easy dialling from web browser or Microsoft Windows applications
- Manage your calls from the desktop with iPECS UCS
- Call control with simple one click or drag & drop
- Answer / Disconnect / Deny / Transfer / Hold / Park
- Easy retrieval of voicemail through iPECS Visual Voicemail application
- Supporting desktop client and mobile client
- Synchronisation with Microsoft Outlook contacts and schedule
- Contacts registered to Microsoft Outlook are synchronised to iPECS UC users’ Private Directory
- If Private option is activated, the schedule is not opened to the shared users from the iPECS UCS
- Easy dialling from Microsoft Outlook contacts
- More precise schedule synchronisation with Exchange Server
- Outlook schedule synchronisation with or without UCS login
- Option 1: Integration with local Microsoft Outlook client
- Option 2: Synchronisation between Exchange server and UCS Server
- File Send • Program sharing – Application: Share documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and drawings in realtime – Desktop: Share desktop screen with other UCS users
- Web push: Share web page address with other UCS users
- Whiteboard: Share drawings and free-form text
iPECS Enhanced Applications
Every business has different communications needs and iPECS is designed to be tailored to your specific
market sector and organisation. We offer various applications to help you build a
UC strategy that meets the needs of every part of your business.
An operator console which helps your receptionist or front desk staff handle high call volume.
- Operating without an external phone
- Call recording / Call statistics / Call history
- Presence, short cuts and on screen call control.
A call recording and monitoring solution tightly integrated with iPECS Call platforms and contact centres.
- Centralised or distributed call recording
- Encryption enabled call recording
- Multi party conference call recording up to 13 party access
- Trunk-based recording
- Announcement file play during call .
A powerful web-based Network Management tool designed to permit rapid response to system alarms, remote access, analyse system statistics and provide issue alarm notification.
- Fault management and realtime system monitoring
- Web-based client access
- Traffic statistics
The open architecture of iPECS means that integrated third party applications are able to leverage the full power of the platform which means you can build a complete solution around the platform.
icall is designed to integrate into the iPECS platform and use the data and system functionality to deliver you greater insight and control of your communications platform. Five modules over call reporting, recording, desktop call control, contact centre management and outbound dialling.
- Log and analyse your communications
- Customised and scheduled call reports and analysis
- Real time dashboard and wallboard displays
- Record your calls for training, compliance and assurance
- Simple retrieval, playback and call evaluation
- Easily record ISDN2, ISDN 30, Analogue or SIP trunks
- Bring your telephony to your desktop
- Screen pop and click to call from your favourite applications
- See colleagues presence and share a company wide address book
- Outbound dialler – more talking, less time dialling
- Progressive and predictive dialling
- Increase agent productivity and job satisfaction
- Contact centre management module
- Real time contact centre reporting and demand modelling
- Manage SLA’s and monitor agent performance
Integrated telephony from your desktop delivering call control and full integration into CRM, ERP and specialist applications.
- Screen popping of key applications
- Integration into Microsoft Outlook and other applications
- Share presence busy status and internal messaging
- Click to dial from websites or applications
- Operator console